IHO+ – skin health product
- 2 months’ dose 44,90 €
- One shipment contains 120 tablets
IHO+ is a product developed with experts for the maintenance of beauty. In addition to external skin care, it is important to ensure a sufficient intake of all the nutrients that are necessary for healthy skin. In the IHO+ product, all of these ingredients are together in one single, affordable product.
An IHO+ tablet contains:
- High-quality patented marine collagen combination
- Skin-health-effecting vitamins and minerals, which have been officially confirmed by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and European Commission (EC) for their effect on the health of skin.
- Clinically studied and patented plant extract compound.
Patented collagen compound:
The collagen component of IHO+ consists of a patented marine collagen combination that is a rich source of type II collagen, glycosaminoglycan, glucosamine sulphate and chondroitin sulphate, as well as hyaluronic acid.
Vitamins and minerals:
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal functioning of skin, contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of teeth and contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Biotin, or vitamin B7, supports the maintenance of normal hair and skin.
Copper contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, supports the maintenance of normal connective tissues and contributes to normal hair and skin pigmentation.
Vitamin B2, or riboflavin, is important for the functioning of both the skin and the mucous membranes.
Vitamin B3, or niacin, contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and normal wellbeing of the skin.
Selenium contributes to the normal functioning of the hair and nails, supports the functioning of the immune system and helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
Vitamin A also contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and supports the functioning of the mucous membranes.
Zinc supports and contributes to the normal functioning of the skin, nails, hair and teeth. It also contributes to normal protein synthesis, which is intrinsically related to metabolism and muscle growth.
Many different plant extracts
- Pomegranate (Punica granatum)
- Asparagus (Asparagus officinalis)
- Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus)
- Arabian coffee (Coffea arabica)
- Acerola cherry (Malpighia glabra)
- Camu camu (Myrciaria dubia)
- Japanese pagoda tree (flower, Sophora japonica)
- Acai palm tree (Euterpe oleracea)
- Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana)
Do not exceed recommended daily allowance (RDA). Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.