Luja K2 – a high quality dietary supplement for the bones
Luja K2 is a new combination product for the bones. It has been designed by Suomen Terveysravinto’s nutritional expert, Juhana Harju, in collaboration with a Nordic manufacturer. Harju has previously written a book on healthy nutrition for the bones based on extensive research (Luusto lujaksi elämäntavoilla, lit. “How to strengthen the bones through lifestyle”, Atena 2011).
For the LujaK2 product, we have chosen a combination of vitamins, minerals and other effective ingredients that benefit the bones. They contribute to the normal wellbeing of the bones and are necessary, for instance, for the normal development of children’s bones.
- 1 tablet per day.
- One shipment contains 90 tablets.
- 3 months’ dose 44,90€.
11 effective ingredients:
- Vitamin K2 100 μg
- Calcium 120 mg
- Magnesium 60 mg
- Vitamin D 10 μg
- Folate 200 μg
- Vitamin B6 1,4 mg
- Vitamin B12 2 μg
- Silicon 5 mg
- Boron 3 mg
- Lycopene 5 mg
- Dried prune extract 100 mg
This product has the right to the following health claims relating to bone health:
- Vitamin K contributes to the normal wellbeing of the bones.
- Calcium is necessary for the normal wellbeing of the bones.
- Calcium is necessary for the normal wellbeing of the teeth.
- Calcium is necessary for the normal development of children’s bones.
- Calcium helps to reduce the loss of bone mineral in post-menopausal women. Low mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures.
Not suitable for people who take warfarin-type of anti-clotting medicines (Waran and generic drugs).